You understand that when you use KAMIOKE, certain information you post or provide on KAMIOKE may be shared with other users, including without limitation your profile.
We will not otherwise disclose any personal information without your consent, except: in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect two types of information through our Service: personal information and non-personal information.
We may collect personal information such as:
a. your contact information – for example, your name and email address;
b. your personal preferences – for example, language preferences; and
c. your profile information – for example, songs you favorite, and other information you provide in your personal profile
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. For example:
a. we may collect certain non-personal data when you visit our Website and or Service, such as the type of browser you are using or the referring URL, mobile device; or
b. we may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the service, or information that you requested. For example, we require your email address in order to verify your account, which is necessary so that notifications may be sent to you electronically. Kamioke will not send you notifications after your account is deleted.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information We Receive or Collect From You Directly
Registration Data: When you register or sign up, we ask you to provide certain information, which includes your email address, birth year, gender, and zip code (the "Registration Data"), as well as a password for your account.
Information You Choose to Provide to Kamioke: You have the ability to provide a variety of information during your interactions with us and the Kamioke Service, such as emails you may send us, polls or surveys you choose to participate in, ads you respond to, and emails or newsletters that you sign up to receive. Kamioke receives data from you whenever you provide us with any of this type of information.
Singing Activity: When you use the Kamioke service, we keep track of your user activity, which may include the number and title of songs you have listened and sang to, the songs that you favorite, and how frequent you listen and sing a song.
Information We Receive or Collect From Devices You Use To Access The Service
Device Information: If you access and listen to the Service from a computer, automobile, mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other consumer electronic device, we may collect information about those devices. For example, our servers receive and record information about your computer and browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Service from a mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other consumer electronic device, we may collect information such as device type, operating system version and type, unique identifiers (such as Android ID, VIN, MAC address, and IDFA), and carrier or other transactional information for that device.
Location Information: Apart from your zip code, we currently do not ask you for, nor do we access or track, any real-time location-based information from your mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other consumer electronics device. If at some point we enable GPS or near-real location tracking technology, you will be asked to consent to allow such collection and use.
Information We Receive or Collect From Third Parties
We may receive or collect information about you from third parties and store it on our servers with other information we may have already received or collected from you. These third parties include:
- Service partners and advertisers that make features or content available through the Service;
- Marketing companies and data providers that create professional marketing lists or sell other marketing data;
- Third party social media websites, applications or services that you have registered to use, when we allow those websites, applications, or services to interact through the Service to provide personalized services to you. In some cases, those websites, applications, or services may automatically provide us with information about you to facilitate personalization unless you use the controls available on those websites, applications, or services to opt-out of such sharing; and by enabling connectivity with another website, application, or service where friends or other listeners store such information. For instance, your friends may store information about you in places such as their friend lists, address books, or photos on our Service or other websites, applications, or services such as social media applications with which Kamioke interacts.
We limit the personal information we collect and use to that which is necessary to fulfill our business purposes. We will not collect, sell, distribute or use personal information for any other purposes without your further consent, as required by law or as authorized by Applicable Privacy Laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Site, please notify Kamioke copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit KAMIOKE to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent
SaJo Entertainment, LLC
3941 S. Bristol St., Ste D45
Santa Ana, CA 92704